Monday, March 1, 2010

The Beginning

I've decided since I am home all day now, I should start a blog to keep track of our daily adventures.
Today is the start of something new.

I've been home now for over a week, and I love it. Although it can be stressful at times, dealing with a 3 year old and an 8 month old, I'm starting to get used to it.

Holly is as smart and adventurous as can be. Some of the things she says baffles me! Where do kids get these things?
Parkday043.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63

Maddy just keeps getting bigger. When does the growing slow down? It seems like yesterday that she was born. Now she's crawling and cruising. She's so fun to watch. She learns new things everyday.
Parkday070.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63


Saturday we went to the Living Planet Aquarium. Our first time. They all had a blast. Even if there was some fits and temper tantrums... (Brock) :)
LivingPlanet005.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
LivingPlanet007.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
LivingPlanet010.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63

Later we went to eat and then to Target, while we were pulling up to Target Holly sung this song: "There's a prince, and he's going to marry me. His name is Oga, and he is so handsome. I can't believe he's going to marry me!"
Mommy: Oga?
Holly: Yeah, it's his name.
Mommy: That's a silly name.
Holly: No, it's a cool name. Oga, as is Ogapuss.
(Not a very good picture, but this is the only Ogapuss she's seen)
LivingPlanet020.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63

Expect more blogging daily.

2 comments:

  1. K...I've been meaning to start a blog and you've inspired me to do it. So now hopefully I will. hehe :) I like how you blog. You post pics and just comment on them. That's easier than writing lots and lots of stuff everytime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! haha I like pictures.

    ReplyDelete