Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A day with family

Yesterday I watched my 3 year old nephew while my sister was at work. We spent a lot of time with my SIL Sara and her 6 month old Zoey. Grandma Griffith even came by for a little while. It was a full crazy house, but we had fun.

Donavon and Holly destroyed her room (at least they cleaned it before he left) but they had a lot of fun in there.

Cousinshavingfun004.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63

When we went upstairs, we found my beautiful kitty's sleeping on the Love Sac together.

Cousinshavingfun016.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
Cousinshavingfun022.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63

Then they had a lot of fun playing with each other and grandma.

Cousinshavingfun032.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
Zoey makes silly faces

Cousinshavingfun033.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
chillaxin...

Cousinshavingfun034.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
Maddy didn't like Zoey leaning on her.

Cousinshavingfun043.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
Then daddy came to play before he had to go to work.

Cousinshavingfun045.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
Cousinshavingfun049.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
Cousinshavingfun050.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63
Cousinshavingfun052.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63

All in all it was a good day. I didn't get my laundry done like I had hoped. So now I have to go do it right now before I run out of diapers.
Then it's off to lunch with Daddy, Luke and Natalies'. New Mexican restaurant that is supposed to be pretty good. We will see. And I'll be sure to get lots of pictures to post for tomorrow.

2 comments: