Thursday, March 4, 2010

Early morning.

Today, was supposed to be 'Dance Class Day'. Got up, woke Holly up, Changed Maddy - Then Holly lays on the floor and wont get up:

Mommy - "If you don't get up and get dressed, your going to be late for dance."
Holly - "I don't want to get up, I have to go potty first"
Mommy - "Ok go, if we are late, we aren't going to go."

I walk into the bathroom after a minute, and Holly is on her knee's in front of the toilet.

Mommy - "What are you doing, Holly?"
Holly - " I feel sick"
Mommy - "To sick to go to dance class?"
Holly - "Yeah, I'm gonna go lay down."

I'm totally shocked now, Holly loves dance class. But I help her lay down. A minute later...

Holly - "I'm gonna throw up..." (covering her mouth, walking to the bathroom)
Mommy - "Are you sure?" (Sometimes she makes stuff up.)

She threw up...

Holly - "See, I told you I was going to"
Holly - "I'm ready to go now. I feel better"

She still wanted to go to dance. I told her no. We are now watching some Disney Channel show. Poor Holly.

----------------------------

Maddy has found new ways to play with things she's to big for now. I still try to lay her in her bouncer while she's drinking her bottle. This is what she ends up doing...

In this one, she is on her knee's, bouncing.
bouncer001-1.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63

This one, she is on her feet, jumping.
bouncer001.jpg picture by sk8er_chick_63

She is such a doll. But she is now yelling at me to change her diaper.
I will end here, and hope I have something better to blog about next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment